Friday, March 7, 2014

Biking

We had a beautiful weather today you can feel it through warm wind. Observing the smile of the people sorounding me I feel the effect of sunshine. Bring Happiness to the mood of everybody. I hope these last so long spring is. My twins are happy when they going to the school. A normal routine was changing a bit  for these day. They wanted to ride their bicycle  and enjoying on the way to Kidergarten. As they reach the room they are happy and contented directly informing one of their teacher. And before I say goodbye to them the need my assurance that they do the same thing again back home. So I was assured them, their bicycle  was in the kindergarten park place nobody can take it away. Time flies so past they are only a baby in my hand and now they  are  young boys already.

No comments: