Friday, February 17, 2012

Office furniture

Yesterday carneval festival was celebrated here in our town. Since my hubby working in the city hall office. He had halfday working time, the rest for the day was a family day. We watched some carneval parade as obvious activities like fews years back. During our stay in the market we had time to go inside in my hubby's office. As I noticed the work he has is not joke like billing and booking. I learned a little bit about accounting but it is not for me. You need patience for these kind of work. Anyhow a second observation was the furniture he had inside his office the file cabinet. European furniture has own style like office furniture uk is different from the office furniture where I working before. From texture to color and presentation itself.

No comments: