Friday, November 26, 2010

Looking for a web hosting site

As I mentioned for a past few days writing here in my blog. I had an eagerness to return to my writing here again sometime. Though time for me was complicated to had enough on it. Try my luck to put in order as like before. Was confusing to buy a web hosting site again. As you see I don't renew my domain to my old hosting site, for an obvious reason. I am not an active blogger. Through asking suggestions from my blogger friend. They told me or suggest about a new affordable web hosting today that offer in the net. As their suggestion I believe them about it. Why not trying , there is no harm for that. Really true if your blog has own domain under the web hosting it is ahead compare to the free hosting site. Well we will see and wish me more luck for the ending of this year. Could be nice to be one of the subcriber if time comes. I can blog more and grab more opportunities by then. Hope to find a suitable to my budget and need a trusting one. Hassle free obcourse and can handle by myself. Because I already encountered some problem behind it that sometimes behind your control.

No comments: