Wednesday, October 28, 2009

First Immunization

Yesterday we went to our pediatrician for first immunization of the twin. The Doctor explain to us some uncomfort for the babies after the vaccination. I prepare the twins for the said immunization. It is difficult for me to see my babies criying too much. Early in the morning the twin's had a fever. Seb got 38.5 while Mai had 38.7 I gave them directly paracetamol as Dr. prescribed and now after 5 hours their temperature lowered. My worries got lesser!

7 comments:

Malou said...

Ang ina talaga bru ang worries sa mga aki pirmeng yaun jan. Mahaditon lalo na saraday pa sinda baysana bru madaliun man sana lumipas an panawn darakula na an. Prepare yourself too for more vaccination na abut for the twins. Makairak pati pagilingon lalo na tutusukon ki dagum ang aki. Gare pigapuga ang tikab kan ina. Im glad they're okay na.

Nancy Janiola said...

that's normal!

medyo natuwa ako while reading the first comment.ano'ng salita, if you don't mind? i understand some and its sounds cute, hahah!

Maus said...

hi nancy
tried to visit your site kaso di daw available dats y dito na lng ako sumagot...hehe

Bicolano po ang language namin. Lou is my kumare and my officemate before in Legazpi City.

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

naku siguro pag nagka baby ako super worried din me sa baby ko. nakakaawa pag umiiyak at may lagnat eh.

Unknown said...

hirap pala maging mother, noh? At least, they are okay now.

Chubskulit Rose said...

relax mads! Arog talaga kaan an ina hehehe.. Gayunon magbasa san comment ni Lou namimiss ko kaya magbicol mads hahahaha..

Unknown said...

.. its a learning sis. Sa susunod n babay mo aware ka na. my hug to your twins