Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Rolex Watches

July is just around the corner this month is very important for me. This month is the birthday of my parents my mother celebrate her birthday on July 7 while my father is on July 23. As my father make a joke when I talked to them this month he told me that one rolex watch is enough gift for him. If I have a chance to buy one for him why not. As we knew that the price for this kind of watches is not as simple as you buy an ordinary watches. Because Rolex watches is one of the finest watches in the world. Having one of this kind of watches is like having a treasure in our life. They have the good quality and high standard watches. Rolex discovered from a German man name Hans Wilsdorf in the year of 1908. He tried his very best because he wanted to have a good quality product of watches. A hallmark fro Rolex is its continuity in design. Continous upgraded the appearance but the quality is still there where the rolex company keep the reputation. They produced limited watches yearly which is below the market demand. But it is allowable by the company to retain the good reputation and quality of the product.

No comments: