Thursday, June 25, 2009

Condolence to Mads Rose Family

This morning when I open my Yahoo Messenger I read the punchline of Rose about his brother who are passed away due to Motorcycle accident. This punchline remind me the time during my Brother in law's death. Who are also accidentally electricuted, looking for his 2 small children and my sister is a 1 month preggy that time my heart really melt . When my nephew always said that his papa is sleeping and will be back after his nap. If I have a power to grant my nephew wish I did.
It is a very sad moment to the family but we need to accept the reality that life is so short. To Mads Rose our prayer's is there for your Big brother. RIP for him!

1 comment:

Chubskulit Rose said...

thank you so much mads, for the encouraging and comforting words and fopr the financial support you gave to the family!