Thursday, June 25, 2009

ClubZ! Tutoring

I remember those days during my school life my mother always remind us that only Education can give us a bright future. Educations that keep as a treasure and nobody can take it away from us. That is why I pursue my Education even though my parent has no possible to send us all to College. I tried my very best to finish my Education as a working student. I am so blessed that my poster parents are so nice and act like a parent to me. They are also my inspiration to do my best in studies. Because for them Education is the best things in the world in order to achieve our goal in life. They always remind me to have my Study skills like avoid listening music while doing my homework. For those parent who have no time to teach their children ClubZ! Tutoring is there to help your children to the house schooling, preparing them for the incoming examination. Because Club!Z Tutoring will determine if good organizational habits are in place and provide specialized one on one guidance.







No comments: