Friday, June 12, 2009

Follower Tag

I got this Best Blogger Award from my friend Jenny of Sweden &
Rose of Korea.
Salamat mga girls for this another award / tag from you.
It is my pleasure to recieved this everytime..anytime from you..lol!

There is no certain rule of this award. Just pass it to those who you think is deserving to have this award. Or to those who want to grab it, can always welcome to grab it.

Its my turn to pass this to all my friends here...
please feel free to grab GALS/Folks/Girls, Kababayan and Ka-Blog!

3 comments:

ME said...

thanks sa comments...oo nga.. ang hirap talaga, nalulungkot lang ako kasi akala ko happy ending na nung magdecide akong i give up lahat in the name of love...d pa pala..hheeheh///abangan,,,

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

congrats sa iyong award... ^_^

Chubskulit Rose said...

hi mads, makahgadit inig nababsa ko heheheh