Friday, April 10, 2009

Log Furniture

I dream and wanted to have one of the products from log furniture to sorround myself with nature from colorado mountains. As we visited Norway for a 15 days vacation we rent a vacation house. I observed that most Norwegian houses are made of wood from nature. I really amazed from it, aside from that my husband is fond with massive wood furniture. He said that having a wood furniture maid from the natural wood is a big investment in the future. Maybe for the reason that their are seldom furniture store offered a products like these. As i visited the site i look the different design of the log furniture i like most the 5 pieces Rustic Queen Bedroom Set. They have complete side tables , drawers in nature form of wood. I agree that furniture maid in real wood are fresh in room and have lasting quality.

No comments: