Friday, April 3, 2009

ELK

I bought this house shoes when i went to school last year. I like this cause this is the animals which my husband really admire. Usually ELK is a famous animals in a northern Europe like norway and Sweden which is a cold countries. I saw the real elk when we had our vacation in Norway, it is really admirable to see them walking in the nature as a group or sometimes alone. By the way i name this house shoes of mine under the name of MIke and Fe .. Lol... which i use it as a decor not a house shoe.

3 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

the mike and fe shoes hehehe.. nagusuhan ni rye hahaha..

Malou said...

It looks warm on the feet hehe

can I borrow? pls...

MaryAnneVelasco said...

I've seen an elk (we call it elg here in sweden) when i once visited the zoo. they want to just eat and sleep. really huge ones! love them!

anyway, i have a tag for you... http://www.ovahcoffee.com/2009/04/100-truths.html