Tuesday, March 3, 2009

About us

Im on my fourth months of pregnancy, i felt now a little bit better compare to the last 3 months. THANKS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The feeling of being pregnant is too different compare to the ordinary life. Im so sensitive about my emotion, i'll become irritated and got hurt easily though it's no big deal things. Not only that it is not normal for me too be lazy but now you always find me sitting or lying in couch doing nothing. Funny things was even watching T.V. i got tired....lol....

8 comments:

Wengss said...

take your time Fe,rest ka lang, may ganyan talaga. Buti nalan during my time, di ako nagsusuka,walang nararamdaman normal lang.Pero red apple lang talaga gusto ko, opps hindi kainin ha, hawakwakan ko lang hehe.School parin ako ng school that time, thanks god naman,hindi nahihilo, kahit buntis nag bebisekleta ako hehe.

take care always..

Her Glitter Life said...

I am worse than you ate. I started vomit when I was 3 months pregnant until the last month of my pregnancy. Eat and eat. Fruit and veg. I am excited for you. Take care.

Chubskulit Rose said...

ganyan talaga ang tisbun mads hahaha masanay ka na lalo pa at twins yang dinadala mo..

excited na ako maguli.. kaso haliputon time me duman, three weeks lang huhu..

RJ said...

Sa tingin ko mahirap nga ang first trimester, base sa mga nakikita ko. Buti nandyan at katabi niyo naman ang asawa niyo, kaya ayos lang di ba?

Magpahinga lang po kayo. U

Madz said...

wow gang, lapit na noh... ako malapit ko na dn matapos 1st trimester ko... excited na tlga ako as in!! hehhhe..

bsta ingats ka lagi ha... mwah mwah wmah

HAPPY SUNDAY!

Malou said...

hehe i remember those days hayaan mo lilipas din yan take care of yourself and the twins :-)

SF said...

What wonderful news!!!!
I am so happy for you with your twins! Keep resting :) All the best; I will be praying for you!

Anonymous said...

ganyan talaga pag juntis kc ganyan din ako sa baby ko iritated ako pagod ako wala nman ginagawa i always fainted pa nga wala nman ako sakit sa puso. ay baka girl hehe