Friday, January 30, 2009

Visitor and Friends

I know it's very unfair that when all of you visited my blog's and i never visit back. The same feeling i had before when i was active in hopping. I never let the day without blog hopping to all. BUT as of now please bear with me im in the mood of laziness due to my pregnancy i think, mixed emotion, morning sickness and everything was here with me now. I hope that i can make up soon with you guys!!!! Thanks for always droppingby happy blogging to all. GOD BLESS!

10 comments:

RJ said...

No worries! o",)

Her Glitter Life said...

That's okey. I understand. But i wanna know more about you. That is why I am tagging you again because this is all about weird things. Please grab it and post them. Muah!

Cecile said...

don't worry, we understand dear :-) just take extra care okay?

Wengss said...

hello Fe, don't worry be happy.I'm sure all of your blogging friend understand your situation. take care

Chubskulit Rose said...

Just take care of yourself Mads and of course the twins hehehe

SEDONA said...

Take care of yourself and the baby.
Wish you good luck.

Dhemz said...

hello tfaye..kumusta na po? miss ko na po ang mga yapak mo...glad to be here...you will get better soon..ingat po..can't wait to see your babies...hehhe..malaki naba tyan mo? sana you can share your belly...hehhe!

amiable amy said...

that is okay girl, i hope you rest well ....see you around

Malou said...

don't worry bru we understand. just relax and be happy

Anya said...

wow, congrats! take care always!