Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My corn beef History

Way back then before i entering college my father cousin told my papa to help him to sent me to college in return to stay with them in Manila. The father from this lady is the cousin of my grandfather. So November i travel alone going back to Manila and my papa's cousin fetch me in Pasay terminal. At first she is nice to me but time pass by i felt her true color she is like the teacher of princess sarah (the cartoon). She even say to me i put your drinking water in the freezer i did it so that you don't get your drinks here in our mineral water its expensive.(OH) i felt like an ice melting in the place where i standing. More bad stories i encountered from her as i considered a BANGONGOT in my entire life, but i dont really forget the history about corn beef. One morning she asked me to prepare the breakfast which is the fried rice, sunny side up egg and a corn beef with potato's.

So i did, on my dismay she told me that the corn beef that i prepared is not good for her taste i don't know why but for me that is how to cook a corn beef fried first the cubes potato in order to become soft and add the corn beef and the onion add a little bit of water and its fine..But how she say that is not the right way to cook corn beef, from that she is like a senator debating and discussing to me how and when and what which i don't learn anything because she is so mad at me. She much insulted me as i feel that i worked not good enough and what so ever. And even she tried to say to me eat all that corn beef my goodness im not too hungry that time to eat all that corn beef and im not there to be insulted , i was there to help them a little bit at home but she is not allowed to say bad things to me. She always say that "probinsyana " don't know anything. Ohh she's wrong because without her knowing i grow up in Manila i know what is life in manila. Finish my elementary and High School in Mla. Aside i work also as a sales lady in one of salad store after i finished HS..

Yes they are in the good situation in life they have a good work and a mansion house located in one of the prominent subdivision in Paranaque. After 3 months i say bye bye to them without their knowledge i packed all my things since then i just look for a timing to go out. I asked the help of the laundry woman and the driver but they are afraid to help me. So i did it alone i just wanted to say that i know where i go im not the " engot probinsyana" as she said. Funny things when i cooked corn beef i reminisce this scene in my life which brings me to the pedestal to dream and to realized that dream. Happy eating for my corn beef History.

(Just a sharing folks!)

11 comments:

Malou said...

I was angry at that woman she have no right to degrade and treat you like that! If I were you I'll put a lot of hot pepper on the food the next time you cook for her to fix her hot mouth then leave... hehehehe ciao!!!! happy eating corned beef.. it's my favorite yum yum...

sunny said...

hehehehe! Maus tama si malou,hehehehe! bait mo tlga Maus, kaya nmn tignan mo kaw ngayon,binalik sayo laht ng kabaitan mo,hehehehe! Sometimes we need to fight back, to fight our rights but with your situation Maus sa story, u just did the right thing, fire versus fire is useless!!!! Keep the humble and good aura MAus......Sarap kaya nun gawa mong corned beef, ganun gusto kong luto, un pritos muna potato,hehehehehe!!!! GOD BLESS

Maus said...

lou and sun
hehe
thanks for the support but its all past...i try to look at it as my stepping stone where i am now!..
cguro dadaanan mo lahat just to reach the peak of success!.Natatawa na lng ako pag nagluluto mi cornbeef hehe and i pray for her na sana hindi siya bumalik sa kawalan or else baka pulutin sya sa edsa asking for a cents. god is so good!

yoyo said...

so delicious and make me so hungry when I look this food ... hiks :(

AnnaHayes said...

kakaloka ang storya!!!!!

dahil sau nag luto me ng cornbeef ngayon gabi!!!!!!!!hahaha

amiable amy said...

Girl, you made it this far...too bad for her, she is still there right? Oh she is left behind. Anyways, there are really people who loves to look down on somebody. The positive outcome of that experience is BECOMING WHO YOU ARE right now. Stay happy girl.

escape said...

"Funny things when i cooked corn beef i reminisce this scene in my life which brings me to the pedestal to dream and to realized that dream."

hehehe.... quite a memorable experience for the corn beef.

Nanaybelen said...

whew.. nakakakilabot naman . kadugo mo pa.

Because of corned beef... you succeed. Galing. Ano ngayon ng masasabi nila sa iyo?

Chubskulit Rose said...

You should pay her a visit mads when u back to the Phils and see her reaction.... Taraman mo, sisay ngunyan an probinsyana hahaha...

Galing talaga ni Sunny mag advise heheh..

Wengss said...

grabeh naman ng babae, sarap pa naman ng corn beef tapos inayawan pa hehe.I like cornbeef lalo na for breakfast.
mahirap makitira sa kadugo Fe, mabuti pa kung ibang tao nalang.

I hope she now know kung saan ka na ngaun nakarating. Baka naman mainggit sayo at matakot malampasan

Youngest said...

you know what, this is one of my favorite foods and I can eat it everyday and never get tired of it. thank you my friend!